Electrical Safety Certificate

Electrical Safety Certificate

Whether selling or renting your property, one of the first things you ensure is that the required RCDs and smoke alarms work and are compliant. Hence, you need an electrical safety certificate for RCD and smoke alarm compliance. 

In fact, it is now a legal requirement that you have an electrical safety certificate completed by a licensed electrician to confirm that all electrical work carried out at your property has been tested and goes with government standards and building code.  

You also should have a minimum of two functional RCD’s fitted and hard-wired smoke alarms installed no more than ten years old in all properties that are currently rented or are for sale.   

Many real estate agents will also request this inspection certificate to ensure the safety of their tenants and potential buyers. 

At HQ Electrical & Air, we make it easy for real estate professionals to meet regulatory requirements. So, if you need these compliance certificates to ensure that all the electrics at your property are safe and in line with government regulations, we recommend contacting us today! 

Get A Quote